We provide arc welding services for pins and pins with diameters from 3 to 8 mm based on qualified staff and highly advanced and high-performance welding equipment. We have a certificate issued by the Office of Technical Inspection based on technical conditions / standards PN-EN ISO 14555:2017 and PN-EN ISO 14732:2014, 2014/68/UE (PED).
In terms of welding, our services include:
- technical consulting (documentation development)
- material supply
- routing and surface preparation
- control and quality testing
For the production of pins and pins we use the appropriate material, meeting all requirements for this product. Selecting the most accurate, well-defined blend of steel will help you achieve the highest quality of service.
Welding pins and pins are used in such industries as:
- Shipbuilding & offshore (insulation, harness, hatches, hatches, steel structures)
- Energetic and petrochemical (insulation of boilers, ducts and tanks) – fixing of insulation mats
- Air conditioning (tanks, air conditioning and ventilation)